ASSISTANT FINANCE MANAGER (Based in Lao)
Since its founding in Cambodia in 1999, Forte has remained true to its mission to provide innovative customer-focused products and services, build capacity in people, and contribute to the progress of the insurance industry in markets they operate in. Offering both general and life insurance in Cambodia, and general insurance in Laos, Forte is the preferred partner of multinational insurers.
Forte is also an employer of choice which offers a collaborative workplace that rewards achievement and provides opportunities for employees to grow through professional education and development.
We are looking for an assistant finance manager with excellent administrative and analytical financial skills to join our team.
- Taking responsibility for the planning and execution of financial duties and projects of a company.
- Preparing financial statements, reports, and forecasts for the business to ensure financial stability.
- Drafting budgets, income statements, balance sheets, tax returns, and reports required by regulatory authorities.
- Managing the risks involved in the financial activities of the business.
- Estimating short and long-term financial objectives by setting performance targets.
- Compiling financial reports and supervising month-end processes.
- Drafting procurement processes and signing off on purchase orders.
- Managing and monitoring metrics, KPI tracking, and reports for the financial department.
- Evaluate the financial performance of the organization and measure returns on investments.
- Providing training to staff members regarding financial processes.
- A bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or a related field.
- Accreditation from Accounting Standards.
- 2 years of experience in related field.
- A good understanding of financial management obligations, especially statutory obligations and requirements.
- Be an analytical thinker with strong investigative and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail with excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent report-writing and communication skills.
- Proficiency in financial planning software such as Microsoft Excel, Peachtree, QuickBooks or SAP.
- The ability to work independently and accept oversea assignments.
IN RETURN, WE OFFER:
- A competitive salary.
- Great career progression opportunities.
- Comprehensive training.
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
Please forward your detailed resume including a recent photograph with a cover letter describing your suitability for the role, career aspirations and salary expectation to:
Office Address : # Vattanac Tower, Level18 No.66 Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: 30th June 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.