MARKETING OFFICER (1 Position)
Since its founding in Cambodia in 1999, Forte has remained true to its mission to provide innovative customer-focused products and services, build capacity in people, and contribute to the progress of the insurance industry in markets they operate in. Offering both general and life insurance in Cambodia, and general insurance in Laos, Forte is the preferred partner of multinational insurers.
Forte is also an employer of choice which offers a collaborative workplace that rewards achievement and provides opportunities for employees to grow through professional education and development.
Forte is looking for a talented and motivated Marketing Officer to join our dynamic Group Brand, Marketing and Communications department. This role will suit graduates and young professionals who are excited to start their marketing career journey and eager to learn (on-the-job training will be given).
- Provide support on event program, logistics and marketing activities (pre, during and post event)
- Assist to coordinate marketing activations eg competitions, booth set-ups, promotions etc
- Assist to upload social media posts and website content
- Assist with video editing, photo editing and design
- Track and respond to enquiries on email, online chat and social media
- Assist in market research, influencer outreach, competitor monitoring and benchmarking
- Assist in tracking and reporting on lead generation, digital analytics, marketing campaigns and events
- Support general administration of the marketing department eg organize team events, maintain digital and physical filing, assist with expense reports, minute-taking, etc
- Any other duties as assigned
- Might be required to work during some weekends and evenings.
- Degree in marketing, communications, digital, journalism or equivalent examples from portfolio or past projects
- English and Khmer language skills
- Demonstrable knowledge of using social media and mobile apps
- Familiarity with design software eg Illustrator, Photoshop, etc
- Strong interest in digital marketing, photography and videography
- Strong interest in financial services and insurance industry
- Good communication, organization and problem-solving skills
- Able to work on different projects at the same time and work well under pressure
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Fast learner with a professional, positive attitude and a strong work ethic
IN RETURN, WE OFFER
- A competitive salary.
- Great career progression opportunities.
- Comprehensive training.
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
Please forward your detailed resume including a recent photograph with a cover letter describing your suitability for the role, career aspirations and salary expectation to:
Office Address : # Vattanac Tower, Level18 No.66 Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Email : email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: 31st March 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.