Our coverage is quite comprehensive, but here are a few exclusions to keep in mind:
- earthquake, volcanic eruption tsunami, hurricane cyclone or a typhoon;
- theft and burglary;
- existing faults or defects;
- failure or interruption of any gas, water, or electricity service or supply;
- wear and tear, cavitations, erosion, corrosion incrustation or gradual deterioration due to atmosphere conditions;
- Any costs incurred in connection with the maintenance of the insured items:
- bulbs, valves, tubes, ribbons, fuses, seals, belts, wires, chains, rubber tyres
- exchangeable tools, engraved, cylinders, objects made of glass
- porcelain or ceramics, sieves or fabrics, or any operating media (or Lubrication oil, fuel chemicals)
- aesthetic defaults, such as scratches on painted polished or enameled surfaces.
- Any costs arising from false programming, punching, labeling or inserting, inadvertent canceling of information or discarding of data media, and from loss of information caused by magnetic fields
- Restrictions imposed by public authorities concerning the reconstruction or operation of the EDP equipment insured.
- The necessary funds not being available to the insured in time for repairing or replacing damaged or destroyed equipment.
(For full details of the Policy Exclusions, please refer to the Policy Wording)