Candidate who assist day-to-day sale operational flow and other referral process among bank partners and insurance company.
They will be proactive in getting referrals from bank staff and from other stakeholders to archive desired results toward business productivity.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide insurance need selling process to all customers at the bank branches.
- Provide financial education to types of customers referred by the bank staff.
- Manage individual selling process to close deal with customers referred by bank staff.
- Tie up relationship and collaboration to all bank branches to max. referral opportunities.
- Assist in evaluating quality of referral performance from each branch.
- Manage daily referral leads from each bank branch.
- Consolidate weekly, monthly referral reports to line manager
- Present insurance need solution to customers for close deal opportunity
- Assist line manager in delivery desirable performance
- Submit monthly report for management report and recommend for better productivities
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, banking, sale/marketing/business or other related fields
- Min. 1-3 year working experiences in business development & support (life insurance is more preferred and Life insurance product knowledge is a plus)
- Knowledge of training methods and techniques
- Ability to manage training arrangement & schedules
- Computer literacy (good at excel), PowerPoint & Presentation skills.
- Good speaking & writing in English
- Demonstrated knowledge of business and product development in insurance business is a plus.
IN RETURN, WE OFFER:
- A competitive salary.
- Great career progression opportunities.
- Comprehensive training.
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
Please forward your detailed resume including a recent photograph with a cover letter describing your suitability for the role, career aspirations and salary expectation to:
Office Address : The Point Community Mall, Floor 3A, Mao Tse Tung Boulevard, Sangkat Toul Svay Prey I, Khan Beoung Keng Kong, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: 15th June 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.