FAQ - Traveller

  1. How do I submit a claim? Where can I obtain a claim form?

    A completed claim form, along with required supporting documents, should be submitted within the notification period to the office or address listed in your policy. In general, written notice of claim should be provided to us within thirty (30) days of any event claimable or likely to be claimable under the terms of your policy, or as soon as is reasonably possible. Please note that different policies have different notification periods.

    Documents required vary according to the type of claim you are making.

  2. Where do I submit my claim?

    Your completed claim form, along with all relevant supporting documents, can be submitted to our Claims Department by mail or in person. It can also be submitted by fax, if an original is not required.

    Forte Insurance (Cambodia) Plc.

    Claims Department

    Phnom Penh
    325 Mao Tse Toung Blvd., Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
    Tel: (855) 023 885 066 / 077
    Fax: (855) 023 986 922 / 882 798
    Email: claims@forteinsurance.com

    Siem Reap
    Mondul Stat Chas, Sangkat Svaydangkum,
    Krong Siem Reap, Siem Reap Province
    Tel: (855) 063 963 355
    Fax: (855) 063 963 610
    Email: srp@forteinsurance.com

  3. What happens after I submitted the claim?

    Please refer to the list of documents required.

  4. If I have questions about the status of my submitted claim or my claimed benefits, whom do I contact?

    You can call your account handler from Monday to Friday 8:00am to 5:30pm or call/email our office:

    Phnom Penh
    Tel: (855) 023 885 066 / 077
    Email: claims@forteinsurance.com

    Siem Reap
    Tel: (855) 063 963 355
    Email: srp@forteinsurance.com

  5. What happens if I am unable to submit all the documents required?

    If you do not submit all the required supporting documents, the processing of your claim may be delayed because additional time is required to obtain the requisite documentation ourselves. In some situations, if you are unable to provide the required documents, we may be unable to complete the processing of your claim.

  6. I want to submit additional supporting documents in relation to my previously submitted claim. How do I submit these documents?

    You can send the supporting documents to us in the same way you submitted the original claim.

    To expedite the processing of these additional documents, please clearly write our claim reference number at the top of the first page.

  7. Are photocopies of my original receipts and documents acceptable for the purpose of processing my claim?

    Generally speaking, original receipts and supporting documents are required in order to process Travel and Accident & Health Care claims. However, this will depend on the nature of the claim and supporting documents.

  8. What should I do if I need emergency assistance during my trip?

    Please call SOS 24-hour hotline (66) 2 205-7776

  9. What supporting documents should I submit together with the Travel Insurance Claim Form?

    You should always submit your travel insurance certificate. Required supporting documents will depend on the type of claim you are making. If you are making a claim under an annual travel policy, proof of trip duration and destination is required. If you are making a claim under a corporate travel policy, proof of the nature of the trip, destination and its duration (from your company) is required.

  10. If I purchase my travel insurance together with a tour package from my travel agency and I do not receive a separate travel insurance certificate, what should I do?

    You should submit the tour package receipt indicating that travel insurance has been purchased. This can be submitted in place of a travel insurance certificate.

  11. What is a depreciation rate and how does it affect my claim amount?

    Depreciation is applied when calculating the amount for loss or damage to personal belongings. The relevant rate applied will vary according to a number of variables, including the nature of claimed item, the age of the item and whether purchase receipts have been supplied.