EmCare is a corporate insurance package available for companies with a minimum of 10 employees. Designed specifically for expatriates and Cambodians in a fast growing market, EmCare is a customizable and flexible healthcare plan that provides an exceptional set of benefits with protection from both accident and illness.
A reliable health insurance plan is one of the main factors in retaining your best employees and attracting the market’s finest. EmCare offers the confidence your team needs to work well, live well, and stay healthy. It is vital that your staff members feel taken care of physically, mentally, and socially. With EmCare, you can provide this for them.
Taking care of your staff’s wellbeing means offering peace of mind at the workplace and at home, knowing they are well protected by strong, supportive healthcare and a company that values their livelihood.
In the event of an Accident or Illness, EmCare offers comprehensive coverage: hospitalization, surgery, inpatient and outpatient treatment along with optional benefits including maternity, dental care, permanent disability and death. EmCare can also be extended to cover family (spouse and children of the employee).
EmCare gives your employees access to our trusted panel of global hospitals and clinics, 24 hours a day.
- Direct billing which allows cashless transactions between the insured member and our panel of hospitals & clinics
- 24/7 hotline service in multiple languages
- Real time online updates for beneficiary to check on claim status
- Fast and efficient claims services
- Personalized membership card, quarterly claims report, educational services and training on EmCare, and attention to each member’s needs